Graduate Development Program
A) Program Objectives
1. Program Objective
To develop Graduates with high-potential and develop their skills to be business ready, playing a major role in supporting the organization’s growth.
2. Enabling Objectives
- To learn the intricacies of TBC business and what it takes to be successful in this challenging environment.
- To develop foundational skills that encompass gaining essential industry knowledge and best practices.
B) Program Benefits
1. Program Duration
- The program duration is 6 months, excluding official holidays and holidays.
- Accredited graduation certificate upon successful completion of the program.
- 11 days paid leave during the program period.
- Remunerative salary starts with 6000 SR, in addition to participating in GOSI.
5. Medical Insurance
- Medical Insurance Card for all the Trainees.
C) Program Completion
- Construction of measurable performance goals
- An objective-based on the job training “OJL”
- Produce one (1) real work-related project, and present a project report of 1,500 words
- Commitment to successfully complete any required training events (Technical & Behavioural)
- End program period evaluation
D) Apply to the program
This is done by visiting the TBC Graduate Development Program page and completing the online form
Please attach the following:
- Graduation certificate and transcript
- National identity card
- University certificate equivalency document (if studying abroad)
- Updated CV
- Certificate of Proficiency in English Language (IELTS-TOEFL)
E) Program Registration
This program is an opportunity for thoughtful candidates who are interested in working within a highly skilled team to contribute to achieving the strategic goals of TBC, and applicants will be screened based on the following criteria:
- A) Fulfillment of acceptance requirements
- B) Fulfillment of registration requirements
- C) Pass the interview
F) Admission Requirements
- Nationality: The applicant must be a Saudi citizen
- Academic certificate: The applicant must have one of the following certificates: Bachelor, Master
- Commitment: Commitment and full-time contract
- Experience: Years of work experience: 0 - 1 years
G) Registration Requirements
The university must be recognised by the Ministry of Education
2. Minimum GPA required
- 3.75 / 5
- 2.75 / 4
- 6.5 / 8
- 7 / 10
- 75% / 100%
- IELTS 6 / TOFEL 547
3. Graduation’s Document:
- If the student is a recent graduate and is still awaiting the issuance of his graduation certificate, an official document must be presented stating the date of graduation and the date of the certificate
- Attach the certificate equivalency document (if the student studies abroad)